SNA-KS Fall Conference
October 18-20, 2013
Topeka Capitol Plaza Hotel
1717 SW Topeka Blvd.
Topeka, Kansas 66049
The School Nutrition Association of Kansas invites you to attend their Annual Fall Conference!
Attendee can expect:
- Friday Night Event - Mouse Races- Don't forget your Kentucky Derby Style Hats!!!!
- MGM returns by popular demand
- Live Auction
- Breakout sessions: Information concerning KSDE Administrative Review, Farm to School panel discussion, and much more
- Exhibit Hall with Industry Partners
- Sunday Worship - Bring socks, hotel sice toiletries etc. for the Mission.
Who should attend?
- School Nutrition Directors
- School Cafeteria Managers
- School Cooks, bakers, servers, dishwashers
- Anyone interested in child nutrition
Why should you attend?
- To keep up with USDA regulations and changes
- For professional Growth and increased knowledge
- To help you be prepared for change that is coming
- Get ideas for nutrition education you can use in the classroom/cafeteria
- Students deserve highly trained, prepared and informed School Food Service Staff
- School Nutrition personnel deserve all the support and training avaliable
For Hotel Reservations: Topeka Capitol Plaza Hotel TEl: 785-431-7200 or 800-579-7937
Ask for SNA-KS rate: $92.00
Room Reservations must be made by September 27, 2013 to get conference rate
Registration Deadline: October 4, 2013
Mail payment to
C\O KSDE Child Nutrition and Wellness
120 SE 10th Avenue
Topeka, KS 66612
SNA - KS Conference