Confirmation and Payment Information
After registration has been submitted, all attendees will receive a confirmation email with an attached invoice from the Kansas Volunteer Commission within 2 business days. If you do not receive an email, please contact the Kansas Volunteer Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org to follow-up.
- The KVC is not able to accept electronic payments. We can accept cash the day of the conference.
- Payment is due within 30 days of registration.
- Make checks payable to "Kansas State Department of Education".
- Reference 2019 Kansas Conference on Volunteerism in the memo line.
- Attendees will receive an email update once payment has been received by KVC.
- Mail checks and purchase orders to:
Kansas Volunteer Commission
Kansas State Department of Education
ATTN: Amanda Noll
900 SW Jackson Street, Suite 105
Topeka, KS 66612
All requests for cancellations and refunds must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com with "Cancellation Request" or "Refund Request" in the subject line. The date of the cancellation will be the date the email is sent. It is the responsibility of the registrant to confirm receipt of cancellation.
No refunds will be issued for registrations canceled or created after 5pm on July 1, 2019. Refunds will be issued via check within 60 days of the cancellation request.