2024 Summer Academy
If your are registering more than one person please add all other names in the "Names of all attendees" box.
Make Learning Happen: Invigorating Tier 1 Instruction:
Come join experts across the state to learn evidence-based methods and strategies to impact your instruction, assessments
- 2 days of professional learning where you develop your schedule from high quality, engaging learning opportunities
- An additional day involving a Teacher Trek day that will use state organizations in your discipline to trek to another location and apply standards
- Standards and Assessment Updates
- Networking across to the state to find educators that will support your learning and implementation
- A potential keynote speaker to connect learning in the classroom while assisting with
- Professional Development Certificates and possible graduate college credit
DATES: June 10-12
LOCATION: Wichita Northwest
COST: $150 before May 1
$175 on/after May 1
Credit/Debit is not available at this time. This option will be available early December.
Schedule: Schedule will be self-selected through Sched, so select professional learning designed to your needs.(Sched will be coming soon)
Lunch: Lunch will be provided.
Registration must be paid before attending. Please contact Casey Barezinsky at email@example.com with any questions.